Diabetes has become a chronic medical condition that has been affecting millions of individuals across the globe. In this condition, the human body is unable to regulate the blood sugar level. Two types of diabetes mainly persist. They are type 1 and type 2 Diabetes. Diabetes can be managed effectively by adopting a healthy lifestyle. A balanced diet and regular physical activities along with proper medicines can effectively help in diabetes management. It is essential to seek professional help for proper guidance and to ensure overall well-being.
In this interview, Dr. Purnima K. will answer a few important questions that will help you in managing diabetes.
The questions are-
1.What is diabetes, and how does it affect the body?
2.What are some key steps individuals can take to prevent or manage diabetes?
3.What is the role of medication and lifestyle changes in diabetes management?
Hopefully, you will find this podcast informative and follow Dr. Purnima K.’s extremely valuable information to take adequate care of your health.
Check out our previous podcast
- Overview of Diabetes | Dr. Purnima. K | Diabetologist
- Tips for a Healthy Lifestyle | Dr. Purnima. K | Diabetologist
- The Role of Exercise in Managing Diabetes | Dr. Purnima. K | Diabetologist | Bangalore
- Understanding HbA1c: The Key to Long-term Diabetes Management
- The Role of diets in managing diabetes| Dr. Purnima. K | Diabetologist| Bangalore